Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm Open!

by Brooke Pickering of Bancroft Studios

It was a whirlwind of activity but I finally got the doors open for the Labor Day weekend! My first week has been full of well-wishers and curious passers by and thankfully quite a few spenders! I’m slowly settling in to my new role as shop owner but am having to slice in early mornings and late nights at my production space to keep my wholesale customers happy. Thankfully with an “empty nest” I can totally burn the candle at both ends!


The store is not quite where I see it being but better to work out the kinks and continue to fill the shelves with wonderful handmade goodies while making a little money too! Check out the beautiful products offered by our very own BHers Amy of Bumble Belly Designs and Kiki of All the Numbers-

I am having an “opening reception” Friday September 17th from 6-9pm so if your available please stop by and say hi!

3 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...