Saturday, January 14, 2012

My 2011 Knitting Resolution Update

by Karen Mahoney of City by the Sea Ceramics

Last January I wrote about my resolution to learn how to knit in 2011. Further more, my resolutions included finishing my project I was learning on, and knit something with alpaca yarn.

In 2011 I did learn to knit. In fact, this beginner is kicking butt! Not only did I finish my learning project quickly, I rocked out another nine projects last year! I did not however knit a single thing with alpaca yarn, my whole reason for wanting to learn in the first place. While I didn't meet that goal, I'm not too worried about it because I was so productive otherwise. Also, Diane has some alpaca yarn stashed away for me and I have a pattern in mind for it, so the time will come.

How did your crafty 2011 resolutions go? Did you make any for 2012?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...